Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Belated New Year // What I Wore + My Resolution

{dress//Target via thrift store :: necklace//Betsy Johnson :: belt//Franchesca's Collections :: boots//Dansko lipstick//Kat Von D Painted Love in Underage Red}
Well this is an extremely late outfit post. This is actually what I wore for New Years Eve. The gold embroidery on the dress seemed very festive, and I lined my lower lash-line with a gold metallic eyeshadow pencil, to spice up my makeup for the occasion.

I can't believe it's 2014 already! It feels like it was *just* 2012 and I was graduating high school, and now I've been out of school for two years and am twenty years old. Where does the time go??

Speaking of the new year, did any of you make any interesting new year resolutions? My resolution this year is to live my life more boldly. I feel like I let my laziness shyness dictate a lot of my life. Like, when confronted with the choice of going out with friends, or staying at home with my Netflix account, it's really hard for me to resist the urge to stay in my jim jams bingeing on sci-fi shows. This year, however, I want to work on that. I want to go out more, say the things I'm too scared to say and all around just take control of life again.

Whatever your resolution this year, I hope you succeed. Let's kick 2014 in the butt!

1 comment:

  1. That skirt is adorable! I love the pattern a whole lot - how perfect for New Year's!

    I hope that you had a fabulous holiday - let's make plans to Skype soon? I miss you!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete