Thursday, January 16, 2014

Nerdy by Nature // What I Wore

(me holding my imaginary blaster)


{skirt//Plato's Closet :: sweatshirt//F21 :: boots//Dansko :: necklace//Christmas gift}

I'm really bummed that these photos turned out so grainy, because I just loved this outfit. It just felt like the perfect combination of nerdy and sophisticated. And how about the TARDIS necklace!? It was a Christmas gift from my friend Rachel, and I just love it. Thank you, dear! I love that we both got the other one something Doctor Who related. 

In other news it's almost the weekend and even though I have to work Saturday I'm still excited. This will be my third Sunday off in a row (*hallelujah chorus plays*), which almost never happens, which is great. Sunday is one of my favorite days of the week - especially now that I no longer teach Sunday school every week. I'll get to sleep in, attend church, and generally just spend a nice, relaxing day off work. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment