Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Dropped Out of the Sky // What I Wore

{dress//Francesca's :: boots//Bussola :: socks//local boutique :: cardigan//Maurice's :: scarf//Francesca's :: necklace//Francesca's :: purse//Emma Fox via T.J. Maxx :: belt//Target}

 "My life was so boring before you just dropped out of the sky."

I'm not sure how I got to this place in my life, to be honest. Molly and I were just talking the other day about how crazy it is that we're both more-or-less where we thought we'd be after graduation. She's at home writing and photographing while learning about Charlotte Mason's approach to teaching; while I'm moved out of my parents house, going to work surrounded by pretty things everyday, and in a relationship with the best guy I've ever known. Seriously how did we get here??

I feel like everything happened in a whirlwind - most of which I wasn't even looking for... Basically life kicks butt right now and I'm happier than I've ever been in my life. Here's hoping the last two months of 2014 are just as fantastic as the last ten have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment