Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Clara Oswald Cosplay // Wish List


Last night I (finally!) got to see the Doctor Who 50th anniversary special in theaters. And although it wasn't quite all that I'd hoped, I still really loved it.

As cool as it was to see David Tennant as the Doctor again, I think I was equally amazed at Clara's awesome outfit. Working retail definately has it's downsides (*coughs*blackfriday*coughs*), but one of the perks of the job is knowing exactly where to find the clothes and shoes you so desperately crave. Since I already knew of two good stand-ins for part of Clara's outfit, I thought I'd put together a short guide of how to get her look. Let me know what you think.

P.S. I'm really hoping my parents decide to give me money for a Barbour jacket from the shop I work at, for my 20th birthday next month. It's the last thing I need to be the absolute perfect companion. Lol. Jk. (but not really)

1. Cute Classmate Dress in Red
2. Layer it on Tights in black
3. Union Jack International Waxed Jacket
4. Dankso Faith Boot
5. Real Leather Fingerless Short Gloves

No comments:

Post a Comment