Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Memory of Trees // What I Wore

{dress//thrifted :: tights//We Love Colors :: boots//Sorel :: scarf//local boutique :: cardigan//borrowed :: belt//thrifted :: bag//Emma Fox via TJ Maxx}


Earlier this summer I had the great pleasure of getting to meet/hang with miss Lauren of Someone Like You in her hometown. She did - of course - take me thrifting, and along with the most perfect white eyelet dress I also got this gorgeous sleeveless black velvet dress. It could be pretty dressy if styled correctly, but I figured I'd pack away the pumps and clutch for brunch with my friend Rachel - if you catch my drift.

This is one of my favorite scarves this autumn - it's a pretty floral pattern with white skulls and I kind of  really love the girly-meets-edgy feel of it. I'm also head-over-heels in love with these boots. they're super cute, got a nice wedge-height, are waterproof and are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes/boots I've ever worn! I seriously don't think you could make a more perfect boot. <3


Post title // Memory of Trees by Enya

No comments:

Post a Comment