Monday, November 18, 2013

Bit of a Nerd // What I Wore

{sweatshirt//Target :: skirt//Etsy :: boots//Sorel :: pink necklace//local boutique :: clock necklace//vintage :: belt//thrifted :: jacket// TopShop :: bag//Emma Fox via TJ Maxx :: lipstick//Revolution by Urban Decay in "Anarchy"}
 

Is there really anything better than a good graphic tee? I didn't think so until I discovered my love for sweatshirts, and thereby my love of graphic sweatshirts. So freakin' comfy! I wore a very similar outfit to nearly a full year ago. I guess some things just never get old.

Jurassic Park is definitely one of the more cheesy movies of our life time, but my childhood love of dinosaurs refuses to let me dislike it. And since heather grey is quickly becoming one of my favorite colors, I just couldn't pass this sweatshirt up when I found it at Target last week.

And last - but not least - I'm really loving my purple hair lately. It makes me feel edgy, sassy and little (or a lot!) like a pop star. Maybe I should start spelling my name with a "y"? That's how most people spell it anyway... *winks*

1 comment:

  1. Jurassic Park is one of my top 5 favorite movies ever. And the book is so good too! What an awesome sweatshirt! I have a JP tee that I got from Universal Studios a few years ago. I keep meaning to style it but it always takes a backseat to all the dresses I try to style!

    ReplyDelete