Friday, November 15, 2013

Wearing Lady Clothes // What I Wore


{skirt//local boutique :: sweatshirt//Plato's Closet :: scarf//gift :: boots//Sorel :: bracelet//thrifted :: watch//Francesca's Collections :: necklace//Old Navy :: jacket//TopShop :: purse//Emma Fox via TJ Maxx :: lipstick//Revolution by Urban Decay in "Anarchy"}
 

Lately I've been trying to get back into the groove of life. For a while I've felt sort of depressed and just plain off. I've slept a lot, watched a lot of TV, and the dressiest I've been is jeans and a nice sweater. Getting involved in my church has helped a lot, though. I've made some really super-awesome friends, who are a blast to hang out with, and that makes everything seem a little bit better. I've even been wearing lady clothes again...

In other news this "skirt" is actually an awesome jersey sleeveless dress that is so much fun to wear around my waist with a sweatshirt over it. As a tall girl I never get to have dresses that come down to my heels (especially not with wedges!) so I loved walking around with this "skirt" trailing on the ground around my feet.

I like to think that my purple ombre topknot is pretty rad, too. *winks*

P.S. Anyone catch the Thor 2 reference in this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment