Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I Saw the Autumn Leaves // What I Wore

{sweatshirt//Plato's Closet :: jeans//thrifted :: boots//Nico Nerini :: bracelet//thrifted :: necklace//vintage :: hat//The North Face :: jacket// Tulle via Plato's Closet}

Peoples of the internet: meet my new favorite sweatshirt. I've been really loving Plato's Closet lately. There's one about ten minutes from where I work and I've been making a weekly or so stop there after work lately, and this is one of my favorite finds so far. I got it, and the red pea-coat in the first picture (did I mention the brand is Tulle?) for negative $2 with the bag of clothes I brought in. Can you spell "score"!?

This is what I wore to the pumpkin farm last month. Autumn is one of my favorite seasons. I love the crisp, sunny days of early autumn, but I think the cold, dreary days of October/November might just be my favorite. I was really dreading them in September, but I forgot how nice they really are. Reminds me of why I love the idea of London so much.

This autumn has been especially bittersweet. I lost a dear friend, my kitty of 16 years to kidney failure in August, which has been harder than I can say. I'm still grieving, but as much as I love/loved her and will always miss her, God has used it to show me some changes I need to make in my life, and I'm thankful for that. Still, I'll always miss My Baby. </3

 {song title // The Real World by Owl City}

No comments:

Post a Comment