Thursday, December 5, 2013

Lace and Leather // What I Wore

{jeans//target via Maddie :: lace blouse//Maurice's :: sweatshirt//Aerie :: necklace//Old Navy :: boots//Sorel :: jacket//TopShop :: watch//Franchesca's Collections :: lipstick//Urban Decay in Anarchy}
This outfit is comprised of all my favorite things - comfy black ankle boots, my new favorite jeans, and a comfy sweatshirt. I also really loved my makeup today - it was inspired by the Beauty Department

For some reason I've been feeling really burnt out lately. I haven't been doing much - I've even been working pretty mild hours at work considering it's the holiday season, but I still feel like I just need a break. I'm hoping this weekend will help. Tonight I'm heading down to Springfield for my dad's family's Christmas party, but my cousin, Molly, and I will be spending all of tomorrow in St. Louis. I love St. Louis and I'm really hoping that spending the whole weekend with friends and family will be the break I need. Wish me luck, you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment