It's definitely not the most adorable thing, but it's simple and easy and cheap - all you need is an old pair of tights, a pair of scissors and ten minutes and you can make a dozen of them! So far it works great, and I'm really pleased with the result.
Here's what I did:
1. Gather up an old pair of tights (colored ones work great!) and a pair of scissors.
2. Cut off the bottom toe part of your tights.
3. Cut a strip 2 1/2 - 3 inches wide.
4. Repeat until both legs are gone.
5. Stretch out the strips.
6. They'll be wider, and the edges will curl in.
You're finished! You can let the edges curl up, if you want, but I like the look of them nice and wide.
I wore this for my workout yesterday and didn't have to fiddle with my bangs at all. It held everything back perfectly without slipping or letting anything escape. I'm completely in love with it! ♥