Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Perfect Love // What I Wore


{dress//Francesca's :: shoes//Steve Madden :: purse//Francesca's :: watch//Francesca's :: belt & necklace//borrowed for work from Francesca's :: sunglasses//ModCloth}
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

I open the door and there you are standing right before me
You open my hand and put your heart right in it
cuz you are my,

Love, love, love, love
You are my perfect kind of
Love, love, love, love
You are my perfect kind of love

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Today was a perfect summer day. 

One of my favorite things about working at Francesca's Collections is getting to use their jewelry when I'm at work. We're required to wear three pieces from the store while at work, and it's a great way to try out new trends/styles before committing to them. I'm not usually into orange/corals, but lately I can't get enough of them! I love that this necklace is a nice light orange instead of being too bold.

Also, the amount of "Frannie's" that I'm wearing lately is bordering on the ridiculous! Sometimes I'm not sure if getting a job here was such a great idea... lol!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely perk of working at Francesca's. Plus how adorable is this look?!! I love that dress... polka dots are my weakness. Just bought a blouse and pencil skirt. In love!! xoxo

    PS Also loving your new blog!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace, Katie! It is so cute! However, I am a big fan of the coral color, so that makes sense. lol! Love your outfit as a whole, too! :)

    ReplyDelete