Saturday, May 17, 2014

Waking Up Sad Isn’t So Bad If You Look Outside // What I Wore

{shirt//F21 :: skirt//Plato's Closet :: necklace//Francesca's :: shoes//Me Too :: watch//Francesca's :: bracelet//borrowed from work :: purse//Francesca's :: jacket//Top Shop}
This morning I woke up in a terrible funk for no good reason. Don't you just hate when that happens? So I hopped on the treadmill for a while and got a quick run in before getting all dolled up for work. That actually helped a lot.

I can't believe how much my style has changed in the past couple years. It used to be very girl/retro, but lately it's starting to pick up a more J Crew-esque feel. In fact, this morning I was trying to figure out a new way to do my makeup so I tried Googling "J Crew Makeup" for ideas and the first tutorial that popped up was basically what I've been doing the past couple weeks. Lol! So I decided to just stick with it anyway.

Happy start of the weekend! I don't have a day off till Wednesday, but at least I start late enough on Sunday for me to go to church. It's the little things in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment