Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Begin Again // What I Wore

{skirt//Francesca's :: denim button-down//Plato's Closet :: scarf//Francesca's :: tights//Francesca's :: boots//Bussola :: sunglasses//Francesca's :: watch//Francesca's :: bracelet//vintage :: ring//gift}

I have nothing to say tonight. 
I wore this on Sunday. 
I went to church and then to my boyfriend's grandma's house for lunch with him and his family. 
The leaves are changing color. 
Apples are getting ripe. 
I'm learning to open up. 
I live in a house with my two best friends. 
I don't have a cat. 
I'm ok with that. 
I love my job, and I even kind of love the long commute. 
I love my family and my church family. 
I love autumn. 
I love my life. 
The End.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos- also I realized we follow the same blogs, hehe. we should follow each other too! I'm following ya on bloglovin'! If you follow me back on others too let me know! :)

    Blessings,
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete