Thursday, May 21, 2015

I Choke on the Sun // What I Wore

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

Sheets are swaying from an old clothesline
Like a row of captured ghosts over old dead grass
Was never much but we made the most
Welcome home

~ Welcome Home by Radical Face


I felt like Elizabeth from Delightfully Tacky taking these photos. (Anybody else remember when she used to take a lot of her outfit photos in that really cool alley?) I was super excited when I realized that this alley was right behind my house - for this very reason. I'm always looking for close outfit photo locations, and this place will be  a huge life saver. I already know it. I'm only disappointed that these photos turned out grainy. I have no idea what caused that, but it's very vexing. Oh well! I'll get it next time, I guess.

Kenosha is such a cute town, though - full restaurants, things to do and the of the sweetest spots for photos I can't wait to get out and explore more now that the weather is actually warming up. And while we're on that subject, I can't believe it's already May 21st! Where has this year gone?? I feel like it was just New Years Eve, and now it's already almost summer! I mean,  there are just 50 short days until Bristol Renaissance Faire opens for the season. Eep! I'm so excited. I keep looking at photos from years past and watching Miss Molly's lovely video montage in anticipation. 

What are you most excited for this summer?

Outfit Details:
jeans - Target :: lace tank -Marurice 's :: sweater wrap - Francesca's :: necklace - Francesca's :: boots  - Francesca's :: bag - Francesca's

2 comments:

  1. Totally remember her alley shots and these look just like them! LOVE the kimono! Hope you're having a great day! xo Hannah

    The Braided Bandit BLOG
    The Braided Bandit SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. These really do have a DT vibe. I like it!

    Also it's funny you mentioned the date in this post because I didn't realize how behind I am at scrolling through my Bloglovin'. Yikes!

    -Hannah | The Outfit Repeater

    ReplyDelete